Sunday, March 15, 2009

20. Hello! My friend Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:54:23 -0500

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:54:23 -0500
> From: treagan@hudsonville.k12.mi.us
> To: claire-likecat@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: Hello! My friend
>
> Claire,
> Thank you for emailing me! It is exciting to hear from you. I am
> looking forward to all the fun work we will be doing together.
>
> Apologies for not getting back to you or Chris today. I had a very,
> very busy day...and our internet was down at school.
>
> I am adding all of you to the blogs as users so that you can add posts
> and pictures, etc.
>
> As soon as I have this done, I will email all of you directions on how
> to do this!
>
> Also, you did a wonderful job with your email. I can't believe this is
> your first time typing English! You are doing very well.
>
> Theresa
>
> Theresa Reagan
> Principal, Georgetown Elementary School
> 3909 Baldwin A! ve! .
> Hudsonville, MI 49426
> Phone: 616.797-9797; Fax: 616.797-9929
>
> Email: treagan@hudsonville.k12.mi.us
> School Website: http://georgetown.edublogs.org
> >>> claire claire 12/03/08 3:23 AM >>>
>
> Dear Theresa:
> I am Claire, It’s nice to meet you on internet. I am a administrator
> of equipment in Raey Guang. I manege library、textbooks and some digital
> machines. I teach third and fifith grade’s music lesson also, I read
> some activities about Georgetown elementary school from your blog, It’s
> wonderful.
> Mr.Chen is very busy like a super man that you cann’t image how busy
> he is, so he ask me replying your email. Frist, the translator on the
> blog can work, the voicethreads.com could be accessed either. Second,
> because you cann’t open Chris’ pictures, she like to know that Raey
> Guang’s teac! h! ers could up load files to Georgetown elementary school’s
> blog? Last, December has most important holiday for all of you, we like
> to know when will the semester conclusion? When the new one start? That
> will be fine to make some new plans for next year.
> Thank you for matching the parents and teachers, we appreciate that.
> Mr.Chen will check the 5 email addresses again. This is my fristtime to
> wrote a lettle in English so many words. May you have a good time.
>
>
> Sincerely
> Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment