Sunday, March 15, 2009

19. Re: RGES_grade6 class2 students' photos Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:21:18 -0400

Yes! I got the photos! I will add these to the blog today. So very excited to receive these, Mr. Chen. Theresa

2009/3/13

Dear Theresae Reagan,

I have attached a Zip file which includeing of grade6 class2 students' photos.
Could you please insert into our blogs? For example, a couple of the posts those titles as following.

1. New Year Wishes from Raey Guang Students! (blogpals)
2. Merry Christmas from Raey Guang Students (blogpals)
3. RAEY-GUANG grade6 class2 students (blogpals)

Thank you so much.

This weekend, I will sign in a Chinese Blogger, to design and upload some photos and videos about english activites for RGES. I will share you the youtube video code and to insert into our edublogs.

Sincerely,




Sincerely,
Mr. Chia-Pin Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment