Sunday, March 15, 2009

16. Books to read in English Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:04:12 -0500

Dear Teaching Friends,

I hope you have been enjoying the blog entries on our very special blog: http://blogpals.edublogs.org/

I am looking forward to seeing if you can make posts and put photos to this site. Chris, have you had any luck yet? Did my instructions help at all? I wish I could come and show you!

I have a new site for you to show your students books in English! You will need a username/password.

The information:
The program, call Raz-Kids (www.raz-kids.com) is an interactive reading program that allows children to pick books by their guided reading level.

The login username/password are the same: gesread. You will be logging in as a "teacher" because we do not have individual student accounts at this time.

Go to the BOOKROOM. Pick a level and pick a book. Have fun!

Theresa

Theresa Reagan
Principal, Georgetown Elementary School
3909 Baldwin Ave.
Hudsonville, MI 49426
Phone: 616.797-9797; Fax: 616.797-9929

Email: treagan@hudsonville.k12.mi.us
School Website: http://georgetown.edublogs.org

No comments:

Post a Comment